Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Maple Bench Campground

I left the dispersed camp site near Bryce about 9:00 a.m. and drove north to Payson, UT where I turned southeast. My destination was Maple Bench Campground, a pretty, little Forest Service campground with 2 bars of AT&T signal. I had stayed there last year on my way home, so I knew right where it was. There were 3 of the 9 campsites already filled, but the nicest spot (which was the one I took last year) was vacant again, so I unhitched and backed in. Hanna and I walked about a mile up the s-t-e-e-e-e-e-p road above the campground until we were both winded, then turned around and made our way back to our camp, where we tucked in for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty little campground. You must be getting good at unhitching now!

    ReplyDelete